Monday, October 22, 2012

Read - Lost Light, by Michael Connelly


I am a huge Harry Bosch fan.  If he were real I'd donate to his campaign, even though he would be a terrible politician.  Which is one of the reasons I really like him.  He says what he means and often he doesn't say anything at all.  In this book we continue following Bosch as he's now retired from the police force and is cleaning up an old case that is bothering him.  Encouraged by another ex-cop who could never finish the case, Bosch goes in search of some answers, and as is often the case, he is warned off and threatened, which only makes him more curious.  The case goes deeper and further back than he had anticipated.  As he pursues the leads he comes back into contact with his ex wife who he still bleeds for, and an old FBI colleague who also wants to know the end of the case.  Bosch gets to the bottom as always.  This was one of my least favorite Bosch novels, but that is like saying it was one of my least favorite pieces of pizza.  I still love it.  I still want more.  I still can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment