Saturday, October 27, 2012

Watch - Blue Bloods

 Netflix has changed the way many of us watch TV.  A lot of us would prefer to watch an entire season than wait from episode to episode and suffer through irritating commercials.  And then there are shows like Blue Bloods.  Despite how much I dislike CBS and their not sharing their shows with Hulu and despite that their annoyingly loud commercials that often are glitchy, I still watch Blue Bloods.  I love this show.

Its premise is simple, a family of cops and lawyers, often on different sides of an issue, fight for what they think is right.  The thing that makes me come back week after week is that the shows are tightly scripted, well acted, and are provocative in their themes.  Each week the family struggles with justice, honor, integrity and commitment.  Right now, if you made me choose from the few shows I still watch on Hulu, or from the networks themselves, it would be Blue Bloods.     

No comments:

Post a Comment